Thursday 4 February 2016

VARIOUS SHADES OF BEAUTY

Hey guys!!!! sorry i have been MIA for a while now. I have really been up to a lot lately, this is not to justify my unavailability but you know how it can be when you have so much on your plate like an insurmountable mountain. Well!, today i have something amazing to share with you, i have had the opportunity to work as a make-up artist at some photo shoots. One of the beautiful models i made up for is this beautiful and smart lady named Vanessa.I got attracted to not just her beauty but to her brain and soul. Here are some of the moments we captured.






GORGEOUS RED
I really can't remember what inspired this look but all the same enjoy the View.




THE TALIBAN INSPIRED LOOK


I so much appreciate the array of colours and creativity in each of this photo.

PHOTO CREDIT: @nofuchu ( instagram)
         Model: @ miss_chinney

TILL MY NEXT POST.
STAY COOL. 



No comments:

Post a Comment