Monday 9 December 2013

The Christmas Beauty Fair.
It was a busy Sunday for me as i had two very important events in a day (aside church service). tho* it wasn't so convenient but i eventually made it to the fair. Believe me when i say the CBF was awesome!!!, i enjoyed every bit of it, the colour used to wrap up the hall gave such a comforting feel ,it kept my nerves calm and reminded me of the season. Green,red and white!, aren't they just lovely colours?. Below are some of the pictures i captured during the event for your viewing pleasure.


                                                        There goes the colourful kayge cosmetics

                                                                 GiftysDaughters and Kel

                                                               




                                       
                                            I just Love the Green, Red and white thing.





                                                      The influx of Visitors to the CBF.
                                                             Dats JideOfstola and i.

                                        With Jide at the brow bar, dead brows were brought back to life.

                                                                Aunty funke doing her thing.
                                             

                                                Its  Tara of Taries World and Kel


                                          I seriously don't know who she is but she is a great dancer.

                                                         Giftysdaughter and i at the CBF.




                                                                    Taries World

Pardon me as I really wasn't able to capture some angles of the CBF cos i was in a hurry to meet up with my other event. At the same time, i needed to kill the longing to buy more after i have almost drained my account, I think i'm  really becoming an Addict, Lol. Nway, If you missed this CBF please try to make it to the next.  Keep up with this space for more details. Till my next post, Oxoxoxox.




                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment