Thursday 16 May 2013

THE START
Hi everyone, hope you are doing just fine ? let me start by introducing myself, i am  Lawal Adekemi, a graduate of the department of history and diplomatic studies,olabisi onabanjo university Ago-iwoye. when it comes to things i like,oh yea! God first and obviously Makeup& beauty comes after.anyway,i don't intend to bore you with my long epistle,just so you know, this blog is gonna be all about me and the things i love. here we would share and gather knowledge about the passion that we share. feel free to send me stuffs via my email address- luksbykel@gmail.com. also,invite your friends to join us on this trip as i am sure it would be worthwhile..and  Please bookmark this page! luv u all, Mwhar.*winks*oxox.


MY BEAUTY TRIP:

 First job ever as a MUA.

My first bride was such a calm and understanding bride, she made my job so easy as she stood still and was anxious for nothing like most brides. *lol*. she kept insisting that she didn't want a loud look which i obeyed and ended up giving her a very mild and beautiful look which she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment